“This game is an excellent starting point for all organisations with a desire to explore the do’s and don’ts of working in a DevOps way. It can also accelerate the adoption by all layers in the organisation, including the teams and senior leadership.”
Dave van Herpen
Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford wrote an excellent novel “The Phoenix Project” about an organisation facing IT challenges. They showed how to apply DevOps principles to achieve significant improvements and business value. The business simulation game is built around this ground-breaking book and lets you experience the dynamics of it.
This business simulation game is the perfect starting point for your DevOps journey. Technical expertise or DevOps knowledge isn’t required.
Which game variant
The Phoenix Project business simulation game is available in two variants:
1. The Phoenix Project for Business is a half-day game to support your DevOps awareness programs. It is targeted at Management roles, both from Business as IT, Process Managers, Team Leads and NON-IT employees. This simulation covers the key aspects of DevOps and the DevOps journey in a very structured way. Especially for those who want to experience:
- What is DevOps?
- What can DevOps bring to my organisation?
- What is the impact on my organisation?
> Team: 5-8 participants | Price: 2625 euro per team | Game brochure <
2. The Phoenix Project is a more elaborated full-day game to kick-start your DevOps team’s development and is targeted at all roles and employees in Business, IT Development and IT Operations. This simulation covers the key aspects of DevOps and the DevOps journey in an exploring way. The learning objectives are:
- What is DevOps?
- How to apply DevOps principles?
- How to collaborate as a team and between teams towards a common mission?
- How to support these teams from other IT and business roles?
> Team: 8-12 participants (ideal is min. 10) | Price: 4800 euro per team | Game brochure <
You can read more about the simulation itself in our blogpost.