Microsoft Azure Expert
Do you like challenges, want the power to make a change and achieve more in a team where you’ll continuously grow? Well, we have just the job that you’ve been looking for!
Become part of a company with an open team spirit and help us make Devoteam M Cloud – our new, dedicated Microsoft team – a resounding success. Let’s create a better future together!
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. We are partner of the year of the five cloud leaders: Microsoft, AWS, Google, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
We strive for businesses to turn their challenges into value and help them seize their true potential. Focus on continuous improvement is key. With cybersecurity as a mindset and a user-centric approach, our team supports your entire corporation.
With creative tech, we reach for a better change. Inspired people have the power to transform the world around them. Devoteam stands for innovation, agility and growth. We are a place of work where both customers and employees can have a limitless future.
Do you have a passion for Microsoft and do you like being challenged? At Devoteam you’ll get the opportunity to make a difference and grow limitlessly. Come join our team as a Devoteam M Cloud Expert.
As Microsoft expert, you’ll implement certain services on Azure and work project-based on site. You are responsible for the advice, implementation and configuration of all kinds of Microsoft solutions. You are able to translate the customers’ wishes into practice. You are not afraid of communicating with the customer, as you’ll meet with the customer regularly to explain new solutions and benefits that can be realized.
What will you work on?
- You’ll work alone or together with your team to get the solution defined.
- You’ll implement certain services on Azure.
- You’ll advise customers on Microsoft solutions.
- You’ll work project-based on site.
- You’ll participate in writing proposals around Microsoft solutions.
- You’ll work on internal tasks, like creating a portfolio.
- You’ll contribute to the overall M Cloud strategy in the workplace area.
- You’ll meet with the customer to explain new solutions and benefits that can be realized.
What do we have to offer?
A diverse team with people of all cultures and backgrounds. Once you join our team, you’ll be part of the ‘Azure’ practice. We are a team of 25+ colleagues in Belgium with in-depth expertise in Microsoft Modern Workplace, Data Analytics and low-code development framework on Azure. A team that stands tall together and learns from each other.
We want you to grow and become a true thought leader. But growth doesn’t happen overnight. At Devoteam, we recognize the importance of constant education. That’s why we don’t mind investing in your future by funding relevant courses and training.
The M Cloud team is a new pillar of Devoteam dedicated to our Microsoft business. You’ll be able to help our story unfold and expand this exciting business line. Help us face these challenges and you’ll get amazing career opportunities in return. Win-win, right?
Other attractive benefits include a company car, group insurance, flexible work conditions and DKV.
- Relevant hands-on experience in IT consulting
- Passionate about Microsoft
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Cloud
- Capacity to translate end-user needs to solutions
- Interested in obtaining related Azure certifications
- Fluent in English
- An understanding of Dutch and/or
Familiar with one of the
- Kubernetes (AKS)
- Linux Sys Admin (RHEL, Ubuntu,
- Azure Networking
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service
- Azure SQL
- Logic Apps
- Other Serverless services
- Presentation skills
- Excellent in storytelling
- Team player with good energy
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Customer orientation
- An eagerness to learn
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytic skills
- Technical documentation: you are
capable of communicating in function
of your target audience