Do you like challenges, want the power to make a change and achieve more in a team where you’ll continuously grow? Well, we have just the job that you’ve been looking for!
Become part of a company with an open team spirit and help us make Devoteam N Platform – our dedicated ServiceNow team – a resounding success. Put your strong analytical skills to work and help our customers on their journey towards a successful digital transformation. Let’s create a better future together!
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. We are partner of the year of the five cloud leaders: Microsoft, AWS, Google, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
We strive for businesses to turn their challenges into value and help them seize their true potential. Focus on continuous improvement is key. With cybersecurity as a mindset and a user-centric approach, our team supports your entire corporation.
With creative tech, we reach for a better change. Inspired people have the power to transform the world around them. Devoteam stands for innovation, agility and growth. We are a place of work where both customers and employees can have a limitless future.
Do you want to become a reference on leading ITSM and ESM technologies in a fast-growing company? Join us to become an actor in the digital transformation of our customers. You’ll continuously grow and become an expert in innovative SaaS platforms such as ServiceNow. The cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that help employees worldwide to optimize their productivity.
After the necessary training and coaching, you will integrate our project team to implement technical solutions. You will keep a close eye to help maintain them. You’ll design and build all kinds of processes in ITSM, HR, Self-Service and Security domains.
On a daily basis, your tasks will include performing different development and programming tasks, as well as contributing to the design of the technical solutions. This way you’ll help our customers on their journey towards a successful digital transformation. You’ll have to meet with our clients regularly. You don’t mind leaving your desk from time to time to be on the road.
What will your day look like?
- You’ll become an actor in the digital transformation of our customers
- You’ll learn to work with innovative SaaS platforms, such as ServiceNow
- You’ll work on projects from one or two customers at a time
- You’ll have a daily standup
- You’ll follow up on questions of customers
- You’ll discuss solutions with customers
- You’ll perform development and programming tasks and system configurations
- You’ll contribute to the design of the technical solutions
- You’ll test and monitor the system and solve possible problems
- You’ll create fast mockups and demonstrable features
We are searching for a junior profile with the following qualities:
- IT background in development, such as networking
- Capacity to communicate and understand the customers
- A teamplayer
- Motivated and result driven
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Able to adapt to complex technical IT environments
- Strong communicator
- Customer oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Work flexibility
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- A good working knowledge of English
- Understanding of common IT technologies: virtualization, cloud, networks, databases
- Certifications on ServiceNow or other ITSM solutions is a plus
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
What do we have to offer?
You’ll end up in a balanced, multicultural team of more than thirty people, with both junior and senior profiles. Our N Platform team has regular exchanges with other Devoteam countries – especially with our Centers of Excellence in France and Czech Republic. You’ll become part of a network of 500 ServiceNow Devoteamers worldwide. What better way to build international connections? You’ll continuously get the chance to grow as a person and as a team.
You’ll get the necessary training and coaching, after which you’ll get the opportunity to integrate our project team to implement different technical solutions. Tech for People is our motto. We give the necessary attention to a good work-life balance. We offer a flexible and hybrid work situation. Our office is located in Zaventem.
Other attractive benefits include a company car, group insurance, flexible work conditions and DKV.